The Early Morning Poet

The Early Morning Poet
Sailboat....Promise

Friday, February 12, 2010

Did you say “I Love You” today?






Yesterday I received some devastating news. A friend has died. This news was delivered via the current media outlet of the decade E-Mail. It’s hard to imagine all the thoughts that can go through your head in a just a few minute's time span. How did she die? Oh no she was way to young. She had such a giving heart! How is her family doing? Oh her grandchildren will be devastated…she was so loved. Did I ever tell her I loved her, or that she was an amazing person? The tears were unstoppable. Then I made a phone call and received the best news of my life. It was a very bad mix up and the person who sent the E-mail felt terrible that she hadn’t first verified the information. I chatted with my friend and she was very much alive and hadn’t yet heard of her demise. I told her I loved her and appreciated her friendship.





Don’t forget this Valentine’s Day to say:



I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment