The Early Morning Poet

The Early Morning Poet
Sailboat....Promise

Friday, February 18, 2011

LAUGHING WITH THE ANGELS...

More than likely he had just played a joke on someone!!
 Tomorrow is my birthday but the day I remember most is today...the day before my birthday. Two years ago today my Reuben took a trip of a life time...a trip that he had been preparing for his whole life. The last six months before he left he was in constant preparation. But he had no bags to pack...no little baggie to hold all his liquids..no passport...no money needed for this trip....in fact he didn't need to take a thing ..except a heart and soul that was devoted to his maker his whole life.

Reuben loved to laugh and he loved making others laugh...especially me. There's no doubt in my mind that he is not only laughing with the angels but also making them laugh.

You family is thinking of you and remembering you today Reub...
                  

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of Reuben just the other day - and then I reread a couple of posts I shared about being with both of you during his stem cell transplant. A few tears and a smile or two and thoughts of how he's got to be smiling that big smile and joking and completely loving being with his Heavenly Father. Hugs to you - and happy birthday, my dear friend.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete