The Early Morning Poet

The Early Morning Poet
Sailboat....Promise

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Still wondering....

There's a lot of things I wonder about...I wonder if I will always have this feeling of sadness at this time of the year....I wonder about the beauty of the world....such beauty and such powerful destruction...I wonder did God also create tornado's....I wonder why....I wonder if loved ones in heaven are aware of how much we miss them....I wonder how anyone gets through life without faith....I wonder why... but I still believe...I wonder if I will actually ever sail on a boat called Promise...I wonder if obstacles are just obstacles to jump over...or are they messages from above...I wonder whatever made me think May 28 would be easier this year...I wonder why sometimes life is so hard...I wonder why my Grand kids are getting so old...so fast...and I'm not...I wonder if they will forget his face...yes I wonder about lots of things!! But most of all I wonder how a person can feel such sadness....and at the same time such happiness and anticipation about the promise of a sail on The Promise!!

                                                                                         



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the pictures of your dear one and remembering what a special man he was! I'm praying for you, my friend. Keep wondering - but keep believing! You have that blessed hope. Hope for the future. And hope for the sailboat!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete