The Early Morning Poet

The Early Morning Poet
Sailboat....Promise

Monday, June 6, 2011

Revised plan #5

Oh my...here we are almost mid-June...well a really good start anyway. No one calls me lately...why? because they think I'm sailing...but I forgive them because after all I have been leaving on a sail boat for almost 6 weeks now. We have had a lot of revised plans...we are now on revised plan number #5...and NO there will not be a plan #6. So in the next week or so be looking for blog updates from me aboard the "Promise".

My garden is going to miss me...but not as much as I will miss my garden. With all the rain we've had lately at least I can say my garden loves it.  A sign I have in my garden says it all:

If your lucky enough to have a garden
you are lucky enough.

The roses Reub sent me!


beautiful color!!











My secret garden...

1 comment:

  1. A Scripture verse says that the steps of a good (wo)man are ordered by the Lord, but my dad always said the stops of a good (wo)man were ordered by the Lord, too! There's always a reason for His delays.

    Thank you for being God's hand extended to my dear, little mother tomorrow. You bless my heart - all the time.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete