The Early Morning Poet

The Early Morning Poet
Sailboat....Promise

Sunday, April 25, 2010

AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH!!

For some reason I awoke this morning with that song running through my head. The music is great...but it's the lyrics that are stuck in my head and keep popping out of my mouth at inapproprate times, it seems.

"I'll be there in a hurry...you don't have to worry...No matter where you are. No matter how far. There ain't no mountain high enough to keep me away from you".
(Taken in Josuha Tree National park)
Isn't that what we all desire in life? Isn't that what we all are looking for? Isn't that what we are all in search of? Those connections with people that remind us that we matter!! We all have that list in our heads. You know the list...the one that when the %$#@ hits the fan... you know who you can call on.

I have, and I am blessed with those people for whom "there ain't no mountain high enough...there ain't no river deep enough...ain't no valley low enough...to keep them away when I need them". My list is hugh...humungous...immense....colossal...massive...you get the picture...and I am thanking God this beautiful Sunday morning for everyone in my life that climbs montains...swims river...and crosses valley's for me. 
Thank you God...and thanks to my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment