The Early Morning Poet

The Early Morning Poet
Sailboat....Promise

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

View from my front porch

I love the time just before dawn...the birds are just waking up...my neighbors are still asleep...stillness.
So with a steaming cup of coffee in my hand I head to my porch. I love to sit on my front porch and just listen for God...and as I just sit and listen...slowly, slowly my senses awaken to His presence.

Dawn...early morning and the sun barely peeking
through the trees.

Flowers...spring flowers, bushes and shrubs beginning to bloom.

I have decided to just sit here and listen for God's voice. He has been whispering in my ear for the past week but I haven't been "quite" long enough to listen.

"It's all good"  That is a favorite saying of a good friend...it's good for me to remember that when God finished creating the world, He declared it good.

Thank you God for all the beauty around me....it is all good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment